[Vital_data][Randomadness][Tagcloud4fun]
История этого мира
Шаблон анкеты
Связь с мастером
Список персонажей
Гостевой доступ
О проекте

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » European Mozzarella Cheese » WCCD-app » wccd.app/cocainecrocodile

wccd.app/cocainecrocodile

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

Wet, Сold, Сloudy and Dead Hitler
with a Wet, Сold, Сloudy and Dead cat
on his Wet, Сold, Сloudy and Dead head
was walking down
a Wet, Сold, Сloudy and Dead road
looking for an appropriate bar.
As Wet, Сold, Сloudy and Dead
as Hitler, his head and the cat.
Hitler just wanted to spend some time
in a Water Closet listening to Compact Disks.

It doesn't matter
wheather you are
Wet, Сold, Сloudy and Dead or not.

If you're lost, I can probably show you a way.

Если ты потерялся, возможно, я смогу указать путь.

我来给你指一条明路.

Hey, I was wondering if you can tell me where I can find Rellainpeace.

There's a possibility.

I've sent you forty two dollars.

Are you serious? Are you trying to fool me? Forty two ruddy dollars ain't worth such a piece of info. Though info about what you've discovered and what for you're in need of Rip could make a good trade. I can promise that your info won't be sold till the end of the month. You know the rules, don't you?

I surely do. I also know that rules are easy to break and how tricky you can be :M
Well, I believe I'm able to find the guy on my own. Would you send my money back to me?

Done. Bugger off.

What's up, fella? You know, your help is always priceless and I need it again. Could you possibly tell me where my buddy Nospoon is right now? I hope he is still alive and capable. Money is no problem, as usual.

I'm afraid he's away from C for now. If you care, I'll let you know when he's back, but you know, he tends to have long trips. Anyway, what's the big deal?

Well, it's been a long time no see for both of us. 15 years already. And I'm a little bit nostalgic... Ha.
The main reason though is that I require his help in some business. It will be great if you tell me as soon as he comes back. I'm sending you 2 grands in advance just for you not forget about this issue and as a sign of my gratitude.

Отредактировано RIP (27th Apr 2014 08:47 pm)

Now we're talking, mate. The thing is the guy you're looking for doesn't wanna be found for some reasons and it would be a problem even for me to get in touch with him. Not that he's hiding from you, but anyone. So if I knew exactly what business you're gonna have with him, it could be quite enough for me to decide whether it's worth any efforts to arrange your appointment or not. Make sure your info's gonna stay confidential as long as needed. As usual.

Ah, classical Nospoon. Always hiding from everyone, even from himself. Okay then. What if I tell you that I visited the Surface once and I have something from there? And now this something has "activated". The guy knows a lot about the Surface, I thought he could know anything about this weird-ass activity. I'll send you a picture of that thing.
Besides, Nospoon-guy is kind of my friend. We survived some insane shit together in 2090-2097. It was fun.

Отредактировано RIP (27th Apr 2014 09:53 pm)

I'm gonna say that this is pretty intriguing and a look of a pro definately is required. I'll do my best, so count NS already on his way to your haunt. If you can keep me posted, I'll make it worth your while.

Nice. I'll do my best to keep you in touch with the situation.

Вы здесь » European Mozzarella Cheese » WCCD-app » wccd.app/cocainecrocodile